- Before and also at the time of accumulating personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will gather and use personal details solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes defined by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we acquire the permission of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only hold personal data as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will acquire personal details by legal and reasonable means and, where appropriate, with the awareness or approval of the person concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, comprehensive, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal details by reasonable protection safeguards against loss or theft, as well as illegal access, disclosure, duplication, use or modification.
- We will make conveniently available to buyers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are devoted to conducting our business as outlined by these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal data is protected and maintained.